London Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law will help you commercialize, enforce and protect your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services providing the practical recommendation and effective and efficient assistance whether you are seeking to protect a brand or a trade secret, to commercialize an invention, or to maintain your competitive advantage.
We have professionals well-versed in various aspects of intellectual property law. By helping clients maximize the value of intangible assets, intellectual property services increase the chances of securing a competitive business advantage.
Intellectual Property services comprise all that is needed to be able to protect intangible assets, starting with infringement searches and preliminary clearance. Experts would provide opinions concerning patients, industrial designs and trade-marks. To register intellectual property within the United States and Canada, your application will be prosecuted and prepared by skilled trade-mark and patent paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, allowing you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is experienced in the groundwork of patent applications in your specific technical area.
Intellectual Property services assist clients in the maintenance and commercialization of intellectual property assets. The strategic business goals of clients would always be our top priority, and any suggestion will be formulated to be able to meet client objectives. Regular intellectual property audits will ensure the proper protection of intellectual property assets. Suggestion would involve proper employment policies and agreements, ample agreements along with independent contractors, proper and consistent use of trade-marks, and general advice about the steps necessary for the control and ownership of intangible assets, including trade secrets. Services consist of the following:
- The preparation of agreements to license, sell or acquire intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of various other agreements, such as end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement, confidentiality agreement and distribution agreement, connected to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the sale and purchase of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The preparation and registration of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators skillful in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts concerning whatever and all aspects of trade-mark, patent, copyright, and trade secrets law. The interests of clients would be represented with sound methods for solving disputes effectively and, if required, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf